- seren-dipities likes this
- fyeah-myworld reblogged this from airam-asereht
- sukiyakibun likes this
- nerditoutwithbooks reblogged this from airam-asereht
- lookalive-youneverknow reblogged this from airam-asereht
- thoseradicaltimes likes this
- acciothetardis likes this
- justhanne reblogged this from airam-asereht
- dark-dex likes this
- airam-asereht posted this
WILL AND LOVE POTIONS….
Will hesitated. This was not something Magnus had sent him for; it was something he wanted to know for himself. “Love potions—”
Old Mol screeched with laughter. “Love potions? For Will ’erondale? ’Tain’t my way to turn down payment, but any man who looks like you ’as got no need of love potions, and that’s a fact.”
“No,” Will said, a little desperation in his voice. “I was looking for the opposite, really—something that might put an end to being in love.”
“An ’atred potion?” Mol still sounded amused.
“I was hoping for something more akin to indifference? Tolerance?”
She made a snorting noise, astonishingly human for a ghost. “I ’ardly like to tell you this, Nephilim, but if you want a girl to ’ate you, there’s easy enough ways of making it ’appen. You don’t need my help with the poor thing.”
And with that she vanished, spinning away into the mists among the graves. Will, looking after her, sighed. “Not for her,” he said under his breath, though there was no one to hear him, “for me …” And he leaned his head against the cold iron gate.